Wacky Jack's Singing Telegrams and Balloons is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa but we are in the process of hiring Entertainers all across America and eventually into other countries! Our goal is to be the largest Singing Telegram company in the world and YOU can be a part of that excitement!
All Entertainers are Independent Contractors and must fit the following:
1. Be neat, clean, and presentable
2. Be able to sing and have knowledge of the standard melodies such as Yankee Doodle, Roll Out The Barrel, Baby Face, etc
3. Have a cell phone, computer, and printer
4. Have reliable transportation to and from each gig
5. Be smoke, drug, and criminal record free
6. Be outgoing and love to make people smile and laugh
7. Be professional at all times
8. Be able to provide the few supplies that it takes to do the job (helium tank, balloons and ribbon, party hats and horns, a few costumes, and bordered paper to print lyrics - details will be given if you are hired)
9. Be able to work from home unsupervised, be reliable, and be on time
How it works
Working for us is simple, easy, and most of all FUN! All you do is put on a costume and sing a short jingle....it takes 5 minutes! We get the orders, contact you to see if you are available, and if you are we text or email you the info you need to deliver the telegram in costume. We work around your schedule to give you the gigs, you go perform the telegrams, you get paid.....it's that easy!
We graciously pay you 50% of the telegram, plus mileage if more than 10 miles from your home, plus 100% of your tips and you will get those 95% of the time in advance when the customer orders or in cash when you are at the telegram. You WILL make A LOT of money doing this if you are available and give it all you've got to entertain the recipient!
We are open every day 9am - 9pm, including holidays, but you give us your availability and we work around it. The more you are available, the more you make.
Interested Candidates should fill out the below form and sent it to us
only if you meet ALL of the above qualifications.
*Tell us why we should choose YOU to represent us in your area of the country